Code of Ethics
Statement of Purpose
Principle 1: Professional Conduct
1. The inspector shall always act in good faith towards the client.
2. The inspector shall comply with all building security and safety rules.
3. Unless qualified, the inspector shall not perform tasks normally performed by a licensed tradesperson.
4. The inspector shall not render a professional opinion unless it is based on fact, education, or experience.
5. The inspector shall not disclose the results of an inspection to others without client consent, unless compelled by law or an immediate threat to occupant safety.
6. The inspector shall maintain truth in advertising, marketing, and promotion of services or qualifications.
7. The inspector shall commit to ongoing professional development and education to help further the inspection industry.
Principle 2: Performing Services
1. The inspector shall perform an inspection that is substantially in compliance with the NAIS Standards of Practice.
2. The inspector shall use testing equipment with sufficient capabilities to meet the survey requirements.
3. The inspector shall perform inspections only when environmental and physical conditions are suitable for gathering accurate data.
4. The inspector shall have sufficient knowledge of the components or systems surveyed to recognize anomalies in observed thermal images.
5. A written pre-survey agreement with the client shall disclose the scope of the inspection, limitations, and fees.
6. The written report submitted shall clearly illustrate and document anomalies observed.
Principle 3: Conflicts of Interest
1. The inspector shall not accept compensation, financial or otherwise, from more than one interested party for the same service without the consent of all interested parties.
2. The inspector shall inform clients of the right to obtain competitive bids for any work recommended.
3. The inspector shall not allow any interest in any business to affect the quality of the results of the inspection.
4. The inspector shall provide additional services to the client only after securing the written consent of the client in a separate document that includes a written statement of the services intended and how such services may conflict with the inspection.
將關於這個 Web 站台的問題或建議的郵件寄到 email@example.com。